Excellence is the base of all the activities developed by Airzone. For that reason, our products and services always meet the highest quality standards:
· ISO9001: Our Quality Management System is certified in accordance to the international UNE-EN ISO 9001 regulation.
· ISO14001: Our Quality Management System is certified in accordance to the international UNE-EN ISO 14001 regulation.
· EMC: Electromagnetic compatibility.
· SE: Electrical safety.
· RF: Radiofrequency.
· US FCC: Federal Communications Commission.
· Intertek: 4008862 UL Listed.
· BREEAM: Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Methodology.
Airzone invests plenty of time and effort in creating highly-efficient products to favour energy-saving practices.
We have worked for almost two decades following a technological model that produces eco-friendly components and systems and extends the service life of all its products. Our company meets the highest environmental standards and respects the main existing directives on recycling of electronic components, residues and surpluses, sustainable development and restriction of hazardous substances.
Our work is focused on the research, development, production and product distribution of products and innovative services aimed for improving energy efficiency and comfort.
In addition, we are continuously undertaking new projects thanks to corporate compliance agreements with other technological centres, research centres and other international companies.